How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in applying to The Sterling Hall School. There are three application options for you to choose from. Please click on the option that you prefer. Before you select your option, you may wish to review our SHS Admission Process.
The SHS Admission Process
The SHS Admission Process is designed to help you learn more about The Sterling Hall School in a fun and relaxed setting. We will learn about your son through group assessments or individual meetings. As well, we will meet with you to discuss the assessment and next steps. The meetings are casual and friendly.
We admit students with a wide range of backgrounds, provided we feel they have a good chance of achieving success in our program. During the interview process, we get to know you and your son in order to discover if SHS is a good fit.
If you are looking for a small school offering single-gender education, a school whose values parallel yours at home, then The Sterling Hall School may be the right choice for your son.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Book a private tour, especially if applying to JK, SK, and Grade 1.
- Come to an Open House
- Submit your application and include the following:
- $150 payment: cash, cheque or credit card (payment instructions)
- All report cards issued during this academic year and in June of the previous year
- A copy of any IEPs issued during this or last academic year
- Any psycho-educational assessments, OT or SLP assessments
- Birth Certificate
- A small photograph
Please note, our entrance is located on Bentworth Avenue, which is one block south of our mailing address (99 Cartwright Avenue).
Your son will only be considered after all documentation has been submitted.