How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in applying to The Sterling Hall School! If you're looking for a small school focused solely on boys through the elementary years, then SHS may be the right choice for your son. Our admissions checklist below will help guide you through the application process—or go right to our online application if you're ready to apply!
- Book a private tour especially if you are applying to JK, SK or Grade 1
- Come to our Open House in October
- Submit your online application and include the following:
- $150 non-refundable payment: cash, cheque or credit card (payment instructions)
- All report cards issued during this academic year and in June of the previous year
- Copy of any IEPs issued during this or last academic year
- Any psycho-educational assessments, OT or SLP assessments
- Birth certificate
- Small photo
Please review the Six-Step Process for important information on how we learn about your son. We look forward to hearing from you.
An application will only be considered after ALL documentation has been submitted. Thank you!