The Sterling Hall School Parents Association
The Parents Association (PA) is a collective comprised of all SHS parents.
Our mandate is to:
· Promote spirit and goodwill within the SHS community
· Act as a liaison between the school and the parent community.
All current SHS parents are considered members of the PA and are welcome to attend PA meetings and to volunteer for various PA activities that support the school.
SHS Parents Association Guiding Values
We are grateful to all our leaders on the PA roster who are:
· Positive representatives of SHS at all times, inside and outside the school
· Welcoming and inclusive of all in the SHS community
· Passionate and dedicated in carrying out of their PA duties
The Parents Association is headed up by the President, who also sits on the Board of Governors as an ex-officio member. The President is supported by the Past President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer, as well as a large number of Parents who head up various PA Committees, which co-ordinate PA events and services like Used Uniform Sales, SHARK Raffle and Bake Sale, the Faculty & Staff Tribute and Grade Reps.
If you have questions about the PA, or would like more information about how you can become involved, please contact the Parents Association at email@example.com.