Virtual Parents Association Meeting | Wednesday, October 28 | 9:30AM via Zoom
"Sterling Hall Through the Years" - From JK to Grade 8: How SHS Uniquely Prepares Your Son for His Best Future
Boys have ever-evolving brains. At Sterling Hall, we recognize this and offer curriculum and instructional strategies to meet these cognitive, physical, emotional, and social needs over their SHS journey.
WE HEARD THE FOLLOWING FROM OUR PANELISTS:
Susie Heinrich, Director of Enrolment Management
· How do boys learn?
· Strategies to meet the changing needs of boys as they grow.
Elizabeth Gray, Director of Graduate Placement & Alumni Relations
· Unique leadership opportunities available to SHS boys.
· Ways SHS prepares boys for their next chapter.
Stacey Gitlin, Current and Alumni parent
· A parent’s perspective on the SHS journey.
· Positive outcomes for her sons.
· What sets SHS apart?
A recording of this PA Meeting is AVAILABLE HERE for those who were not able to participate.
If you have questions about this event, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.